Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

shortest hike ever









So we weren't really sure how far I could go. Luckily we chose the shortest hike ever. Maybe a mile total - including wandering around looking at elk poo and tracks. It was nice to get out of the house though. Ethan and Odie really enjoyed it. Only major bummer for me was the hour and a half drive to get there. I'm getting to where I am soooo uncomfortable in the car I can barely make it across town.

2 comments:

Danny and Jacqueline said...

Hey, it's nice to see that someone else (whose last name is not Neville) has visited the Neville-Nye memorial grove. How did you know about it? Did you talk to dad? Ethan's getting so big.

The Cooper Family said...

Went there as a kid with George as the field trip leader. Tried to call him while we were there but he doesn't answer the phone (you know). It's a nice short walk for me right now. I like to get outside but can't go very far right now.