Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Heidi Jean Cooper

Happy Daddy



Very happy brother




Heidi Jean Cooper was born on October 27th, 2009 at 4:56pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz and was 20 inches long. I (Mommy) feel great - such a pleasant surprise after my months of recovery after Ethan was born.
Labor and Delivery were much faster this time around - not saying that means it was easier, but it's definitely easier to tolerate undescribeable pain for 5 hours than it is for 15ish hours. Labor was given a big shove at 8am and by about Noonish I was having regular and functional contractions. It all went by so fast that by the time I asked (ok - screamed) for an epidural it was time to push and 15 minutes later she was born!!


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Heidi is so very cute and precious! So glad that everything went okay and that you are feeling alright!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Thanks for posting pictures!