Riding the seal. I slipped and we collided heads so I spent the rest of the day with a big red welt on my cute little forehead. The seal was unharmed.
Blue Angels over the Golden Gate Bridge. By the way... super fast stunt airplanes are really hard photograph.
Ethan and I made a last minute trip to see Auntie Kirsten in San Rafel. We decided to go on Thursday and left Friday. A friend of ours needed some kids delivered (that sounds odd). She and her husband had to rush out of town and they left their two little boys here in Medford. One with us and one with an Aunt. They ended up having to stay longer than planned so she called and asked if I wouldn't mind driving them down to her. I have to admit - driving 5 hours with two 2 year olds and an 11 month old was a scary idea, but the kids were all great and we made it unscathed. Plus Ethan and I got a weekend to see his Auntie Kirsten... Bonus! It was the start of fleet week in San Francisco so we went to watch the Blue Angels do their show in celebration of the military ships arriving. Ethan LOVES airplanes and kept telling them to "fly down close". He even made a new friend and keeps saying his name, Mateo, Mateo... I'm not sure if he liked the kid or the name more. Such a sweet boy, my Ethan.



2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Yes, you are a very brave women to take a 5 hour trip with three little ones!
Alyssa
I had so much fun with you guys! Please suprise visit me any time and often times!! Hey! I made an account. Will you befriend me? I dont know how.
Post a Comment