Ethan and I were invited to spend a long weekend with my Dad and Tonia visiting Kirsten in San Rafel. It was my Dad's birthday and we celebrated - boy did we celebrate. We visited an old military post at the Golden Gate Bridge, danced at a Maria Muldaur concert, feasted on Oysters at Tomales Bay, had spicy spaghetti with Joey and Funkle Derek (fake uncle Derek), and toured the Aquarium by the bay. Busy busy weekend - we all had a great time!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Weekend at the bay
Ethan and I were invited to spend a long weekend with my Dad and Tonia visiting Kirsten in San Rafel. It was my Dad's birthday and we celebrated - boy did we celebrate. We visited an old military post at the Golden Gate Bridge, danced at a Maria Muldaur concert, feasted on Oysters at Tomales Bay, had spicy spaghetti with Joey and Funkle Derek (fake uncle Derek), and toured the Aquarium by the bay. Busy busy weekend - we all had a great time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I Miss you guys! I am so blessed to have had you all come to visit me! I Love you and Merry Merry Christmas! XOXOX
Post a Comment